I’ve been putting all the cool videos I’ve found lately on Tumblr: http://sexsuxamen.tumblr.com/
Today, I decided to change that trend:
- Everyone and their mom likes the new Deerhunter. Really tho, my mom heard Deerhunter this morning and said she dug this tune:
- I’ve been listening to Double Nickels on the Dime so often, it seems like there’s nothing else worth listening to. Besides the Rolling Stones…
- Q: Did Spoon quietly release one of the best records of the year?
- A: Yes, Transference is remarkable, hype-free, and their best since Kill the Moonlight.
- I was just listening to Galaxie 500’s version of “Dont Let Our Youth Go to Waste” as I was writing this stupid article. At the end, when they’re making a racket with their guitars, an airplane drove over my house, and I could’ve sworn it was part of the song. Then, that plane crashed into Scott Brown’s truck and he farted in anger. Don’t fart back in anger!
- I can’t get this song outta my head. Here those guys play it at that zany Altamont show:
- Thurston Moore meets Mike Watt:
- Hot Chip and Justice always sucked and now nobody listens to them ahahaha.